1. Basics of work, account and security
1. 1 An Affiliate must successfully comply with all the provisions of this Agreement prior to this Agreement coming into force and effect. To become an Affiliate in the Affiliate Program in terms of the current Agreement, the Affiliate confirms his acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1. 2 Affiliate, accepting the PoshFriends terms and conditions, thereby confirms that he is 18 years or more.
1. 3 To enter the system of the PoshFriends Affiliate Program a login and password are created, which the Affiliate personally keeps from loss and disclosure to third parties. The Affiliate Program is not responsible for the safety of this confidential Affiliate data.
1. 4 PoshFriends Affiliate Program has the right to change the Rules of the Affiliate Program without the Affiliates's consent, and without its prior notification. The Rules published on the Program's website are considered valid. Chronology of changes in the rules of the Affiliate Program is not being conducted.
1. 5 PoshFriends program reserves the right to refuse in cooperation with this or that partner without assigning any reasons.
1. 6 Affiliate Program uses the Last cookie wins rule, which means that the player is assigned to the Affiliate, by advertising of whom player visited and registered in the casino in the last time. Separately only for the Pokerdom project first cookie wins rule applies.
1. 7 Affiliate Program prohibits the transfer and sale of accounts to third parties without prior approval from the administration.
1.8 If Affiliates work on voluntary and unpaid basis (i. e. they get no commissions, flat fee or any other kind of reward), they have a right to terminate cooperation any time without a prior notification.
2. Traffic, the sources and limitations
2. 1 Affiliate Program has the right at any time to request the information about the traffic sources of the Affiliate. If the Affiliate does not provide information about the sources on which the Affiliate advertises the casino, the Affiliate program reserves the right to freeze payments to the Affiliate. For websites, you need to specify a URL (or an alternative path to the domain), for media / arbitrage traffic - an example of an ad and a screenshot of an advertising cabinet, for emailing - add email email@example.com to the mailing list and show the text and template of letters, for public posts in social networks, channels for streams or mobile applications - use of the correct links. If advertising is given in languages not used in the Partner Program, then the Partner is obliged to translate it on request.
2. 2 PoshFriends Affiliate Program strictly prohibits Affiliates from attracting customers using spam mailing. In the case that such facts are discovered, the Affiliate Program may close the Affiliate's personal account in the PoshFriends system without paying the money earned and stored on the account.
2. 3 Affiliate Program allows partners to send emails to players from their own email databases only if the partner can specify the source of the receipt of this data. The texts in the mailing lists must be from a third party and must be agreed with the administration of the Affiliate Program in advance.
2. 4 Affiliate Program limits the use of Branded Traffic by Affiliates through standard commission programs. For the projects Casino-X.com and Joycasino.com commission for the RevShare program is 20%, for the CPA program - 35 USD, for the project Pokerdom commission fees for the CPA program are 75 USD. Brand traffic is traffic generated by vital requests, that is containing the name of Affiliate Program projects in various variants, including the ones with mistakes (typosquatting ). If Affiliates want to use branded traffic, they must first contact the support and agree on the working conditions. In case of conscious use of standard commission models for branded traffic and hiding this information Affiliate Program reserves the right to suspend cooperation with the Affiliate.
2. 5 Affiliate Program strictly prohibits the use of motivated traffic. In case of detection of this, the Affiliate Program has the right to close the Affiliate's account without prior warning and payment of the money earned by him.
2. 6 Affiliate Program prohibits the Affiliate from using cookie stuffing and other similar cookie substitution schemes. In the case that such facts are discovered, the Affiliate Program may close the Affiliate's personal account in the PoshFriends system without paying the money earned and stored on the account.
3. Commission programs, negative carryover and sub-partners
3. 1 As a standard commission program is considered the dynamic RevShare from 25% to 45%, which is calculated according to the formula Partner Revenue = ((100% - royalty)•NG + (100%-royalty)•Betting+ (100%-royalty)•Rake) - CP - (deposits+payouts)•5%) x aff %. Royalty description for each of the projects and a more detailed Rev Share calculation formula may be found in Brands section.
3. 2 In the Affiliate Program it is possible to work on CPA and Hybrid (CPA + RevShare) programs. These programs are individual, they are activated after the agreement of conditions with managers and can be turned off at any time after 24 hours after written notification to the Affiliate.
3. 3 If in the reporting period there were large winnings of players exceeding their funds, in other words if the players brought by the Affiliate caused a loss to the Casino, then the Affiliate's income for this period equals zero;
3. 4 If there is a negative balance in the Affiliate's account in the current reporting period, it is NEVER transferred to the next reporting period. The next reporting period starts with a zero (not negative) value, as the PoshFriends Affiliate Program does not cover financial risks at the expense of its Affiliates.
3. 5 If an Affiliate has attracted a person that wishes to become new Affiliate (or sub-partners in other words) to cooperate with the PoshFriends Affiliate Program, referral bonuses will be added the ones account;
3. 6 The size of referral bonuses is calculated in the amount equal to 5% of the earnings of all involved sub-partners for the reporting period.
4. Promo materials and their usage
4. 1 Affiliate program provides its Affiliates with graphic materials and text materials (with the prior agreement). Affiliates are free to use the information available on the casino website and from casino lobby only in their own words. Copying texts from casino site "as is" may cause the termination of cooperation with the Affiliate or treatment of his traffic as a branded once
4. 2 Affiliates are strictly prohibited to use promotional materials (logo, text, graphics, video, and layout elements) of our original projects Joycasino.com, Casino-X.com, Pokerdom and MobbySlots.com to promote their counterfeit copies that violate copyright terms and for the promotion of own projects. In the case of a violation, the Affiliate's account may be blocked without notice.
4. 3 Affiliate Program has the right to require the presence of the correct information about its projects in the Affiliate's reviews. In case of specifying false information that differs from the data on the project sites, the Affiliate Program reserves the right to suspend cooperation with the Affiliate.
4. 4 Affiliate Program may require the replacement of outdated links, logos, screenshots, and other promotional materials, and postpone a payout in the situation of Affiliate's refusal to replace them for an indefinite period until their replacement occurs.
5. Fraud, scam, and violation of the work rules
5. 1 All the affiliates are strongly prohibited to own and use their personal accounts in the casino belonging to the PoshFriends program under own referral link. In case of infringement of this regulation both partners’ accounts will be banned accompanied by the debiting of monetary resources from both accounts. Such decision may not be debated. Members of the Affiliate's family and people who are close to him are also subject to this rule.
5. 2 Affiliate program has the right to change the state of the financial balance of the Affiliate to an amount that the player received or lost as a result of fraudulent activity of players. Affiliate program can change Partner's balance due to this cause for an unlimited period of time after detection of the fraudulent activity.
5. 3 Affiliate program reserves the right not to pay out income by the CPA model in case when the partner engages fake players (for example, players with multiple accounts). If the administration of the affiliate program notices uncharacteristic behavior of the players (for example, a non-typically large percentage of players who do not return to the project after qualification on CPA), the income of the partner will be recalculated according to the terms of RevShare commission model.
5. 4 Affiliate program reserves the right to hold Affiliate's account for public slander and insults towards the support and administration of the Affiliate program and / or projects.
5. 5 If the Affiliate wittingly provides false information about the sources of traffic that entails the suspension of cooperation.
5. 6 If the administration of the Affiliate program or Casino administration has the reason to suspect an Affiliate in violating rules of the Affiliate program while working with it, his/her account can be blocked, and payouts can be frozen for an indefinite period until the circumstances are clarified. If during inspection the fact of rule violating was confirmed the Affiliate program reserves the right to leave the Affiliate without payouts.
5. 7 In case there are disputes, the Affiliate should provide the Affiliate Program with the arguments of its rightness and its vision of resolving the existing problem. In turn, PoshFriends Affiliate Program is always ready to consider the arguments presented by the Affiliate and to seek a solution as impartial and honest as possible from the point of view of both sides. The decision taken by the Affiliate Program is not subject to review and appeal.
6. Procedure and terms of payments
6. 1 The accounting period set by the Poshfriends Affiliate Program equals to one month.
6. 2 Affiliate earns a commission in the Affiliate Program, which is calculated as a certain percentage of the net income of the casino from the players involved by this Affiliate. Affiliate can choose the most profitable Affiliate Program for him.
6. 3 Earnings for the past reporting period are accrued within five working days.
6. 4 Minimum payout sum from the Affiliate’s account makes $20 for payment systems and $2000 for bank wire transfer.
6. 5 Payment details can not be changed later than 3 business days before the end of the reporting period and until the end of the payouts.
6. 6 Payments to new partners or partners whose players show suspicious activity may be delayed by the administration of the Affiliate program for a period which the administration deem the most appropriate for the inspection of traffic sources.
6. 7 If the Affiliate has less then 3 players for the first payout, this may require a further check of those players.
6. 8 Affiliate program is obliged to pay lifetime commissions for all programs until the Affiliate fulfills his/her obligations and does not cause financial or reputational harm to Affiliate Program or its Projects.